Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vacation pics







t's been awhile since I posted much as we have limited availability to internet… I think its time to post some vacation pics though.


First I must say Helen made me some wonder full socks (which you can view here) for my birthday. Got to wear them a couple times on the trip and they are warm. Will be wonderful for VT winters.


VWC is held at Farm and Wilderness each year. This is a Quaker owned/operated camp in Southern Vermont. Couldn't ask for a friendly or more professional group bunch of folks. Special thanks to Mary.. The camp cook.


The first pick is one of the fields the cows graze in. Second is of me making friends with the Heifers (they do like apples :))


The third image is in the upper field where we have ritual each night. What a great spot for it. I like to go up there and watch the sun go down and the moon and stars come out.


I'm having a bit of problems posting more than these 3 pics on this post so will post more on my next post.










No comments:

Post a Comment