Sunday, November 29, 2009

Buy Nothing Day .... Kill the Consumer Monster


I know this is day late (27th was US buy nothing day, while yesterday was international) We did manage to not buy anything yesterday!! It is really amazing how much we Americans buy. Just amazing. The book I'm reading now talks about simplifying and I think is wonderful. Nothing I didn't already know but, it is good to see other like-minded individuals out there. Here in the midwest we have mostly Republicans and Bible bangers.. ie conservatives. Which is ironically in direct opposition to their thoughts and actions... but I digress I feel we could all be better off and start to make an impact on global warming and other environmental issues if we just cut our consumption. enough for today. Look for some interesting content in the next few days... Hippie Dippy Do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment