Monday, January 24, 2011

Wazzup!!

Yea it's been a while since I posted. Figures. I start writing in my journal again and neglect my blogging responsibilities :)

Latest news!! No news really. Pretty much same ol same ol. Though I have been enjoying winter. I have a few more months before it turns off hot here.

I've started reading "Under the Dome" one of Stephen Kings latest books. I had pretty much sworn off of reading him after the final "dark tower" book came out. Was very disappointed at the conclusion after nearly 30 years waiting.. But since he was my favorite author, I figure I'd give him another shot.

I'm about 1/4 way into the book and I see a lot of the old SK style I grew to love. It's a huge tome, little over 1000 pages!!

Had a very interesting Pagan dream the other night.. But I'll save that for another post.

1 comment: