Thursday, March 18, 2010

Changes

Ok I know I haven't blogged much lately. With spring on its way we've been busy with our (hopefully) green thumb. I'll post some pictures of our tomato seedlings in the coming days. Got a lot.. We planted a 36 cell tray with 2 seeds in each hoping 1 each would germinate. Well Most all sprouted. I think we've got something like 50+ tomato plants of varying variety. So much so i had to divide them already. think I've go 20 more in tray two.

Started the peppers but no germination yet. Just hooked the light up over them though so maybe a week or so.

Anyway. Doing a bit of renovation to the site. I put the bumperstickers into a slideshow... Hope this makes the page a bit less time to load. I know it was making it graphics heavy.

Guess that's about it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment