Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vermont is calling

I've been digging through my flickr photos and ran across a couple that are really making me long for vermont

This was taken at the Berlin pond, just outside Montpelier in the fall of 2007.

This one was taken in southern vermont on Kelley Stand Road. This is a lovely 15+/-mile drive with a very lovely campground "Grout Pond" at the eastern end. It doesn't get much more beautiful or remote than this. The playground for nature spirits if anyplace is. One word of caution though, make sure you drive slow and have a vehicle with good ground clearance, this is where I ripped the oil pan off our vdub beetle. No cell service for miles either.. Luckily folks in that part of the country are much friendlier and will actually stop to see if things are ok..

But I digress. We'll be heading up to VT soon (I hope in May). For sure be heading there in August for Witch Camp!!


No comments:

Post a Comment