Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW!!!

Speaking of slowing down... We've been under a blizzard warning since last night. Started icing around 11pm.. woke up to snow this morning.
It's still snowing to beat the band and isn't suppose to stop till tomorrow morning. expected 12-20".. That's what I'm talking about!!
Southwest MO only gets snow worth mentioning about once every 15 years.. I'd say there is maybe 4-5" on the ground now.. which is more than what we've had combined this winter. LOL

I know my friends from the NE are going "whatever dude, that's not much snow, especially compared to the mountains we've got" True... but Goddess I love it!!

Good day to just sit by the window with a good cup of hot coco.

Wish I could get some pics but The camera battery is dead.. and we can't find the charger.. LOL


1 comment:

  1. And you didn't even go sledding! For shame winter boy!

    ReplyDelete