Friday, March 18, 2011

Change your life through time travel!!

What would you tell yourself 20 years ago that could have changed how your life is now?

Just one thing?… Well now that's impossible!!

I suppose If I could go back in time with some advice for my younger self (as If my younger self would pay any mind). I would tell myself to do some serious self reflection to determine what I want from life. Determine what is important. To look beyond what I currently know to see other ways. To be more outgoing, even though sometimes you do get hurt.

Once you have your goals, devise a plan, its difficult to meet a goal if you don't know how to get there. Listen to what others have to say but don't let them derail you, it's you who has to live your life.

Be flexible, don't try to make everything precisely your way, you'll miss learning opportunities as well as become cynical.

Don't be afraid to reach out, ask for help, help someone, become close to people.


"Sing like no one's listening, Dance like no one's watching, and love like you've never been hurt"


No comments:

Post a Comment