Sunday, April 10, 2011

Are you gardening?

If you are what are you growing? Do you try something new each year or specialize in a few things?

We haven’t put out a garden this year. We’d have to container plant and I’ve not had much luck with that. Since we’re pretty much gypsies at this point, I don’t want to have to lug containers across the US.

This time of year I my green thumb starts to nag at me. This year it’s telling me to get cracking with apple and peach trees as well as blueberries and raspberries. Which sounds great.. but where we gonna put em? I know, it stinks to have to play the logical one ;)

I’m trying to talk dad into some fruit trees. At least he could send us pictures of them.

I really enjoy working with plants and animals. Don’t know a lot about either one but enjoy it. I’m a hands on learner so every year it’s something new. Eventually I’ll start taking notes so I don’t start clueless each time..

We’re still trying to figure out what the hell we’re going to do. Stay here, move to VT. Farm, work at making someone else rich and be miserable.. Sigh.. Bout ready to throw my towel in.

Right now I’m thinking. “well we don’t have a job or home here and we’re miserable.. It’d be just as easy to be homeless and jobless in a place we like.”  you know, right??

Pros and cons like everything else but I’m leaning more toward that now.

Maybe a new start in spring is just what we need

No comments:

Post a Comment