Monday, April 18, 2011

What do you want to accomplish with your blog?

What is the purpose of your blog?
Is it a vent space, a journal of days, or something else entirely?

The original intent of my blog was to be sort of a book of shadows. Perhaps not full of spells as such, but more about how I was progressing along the crooked path. A place where others could view my work and perhaps see a perspective they had yet to vision.

Hmm. or maybe at least a place where one could see, through this progression, how I was seeing the sacred in the mundane.

Well I think I might lose my readership (making the huge assumption I have one) before that happens. Though I do feel a glimmer of hope in those matters. Seems this year is opening my eyes to a lot.

In the long run I guess my blog has become, whatever it is today, simply by me sharing my thoughts, be it on how shitty my day's been or how euphoric my belly lint makes me.

I think that's enough reflection about what my blog is to accomplish.


No comments:

Post a Comment