Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm exhausted

It's amazing how an afternoon of hard work will show you just how out of shape you are.

We spent the day running up and down the hill at "the farm" in Norwood, trying to stake out the easement for a powerline. The hill is long, not too steep, but long, especially after traversing it about a dozen times in a two hour period.

It really reminds me of the first day of camp at VWC every year. If you've been there you'll know what I mean. It's roughly 1/2 mile from the tent site to the dining hall (rough guestimate) but it takes about 30 minutes that first day. All I can think about is how out of shape I am and how sitting in front of the computer and eating chocolate and soda probably doesn't help, I vow to be in better shape next year.. as if!!

anyway, by the last day it's about a 10 minute walk and it's like "what do you mean I got to go home, I was just getting in the groove. "

Anyway, I guess that's my long way of saying I'm beat and don't really feel like thinking too hard for a post tonight... but there it is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment