Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I don’t know

This is the first time in quite a while that when I’ve sat down to start a blog entry I just went “what the hell should I write about?”  Not a frickin clue.

Nothing really to complain about today. It was warm, but not overly so. Got a bit of work done outside.  Moved tractor around and did some cleanup work on the other one.

Helen cleaned out the trailer, washed the windows. Looks/smells tons better.

Still been thinking a lot about farming and gardening. Took a look at craigslist for VT and found some apartments for rent in Montpelier. Not cheap but about like here. Seems to be community garden spots we could “rent” for the season. Job listings seem plentiful for the area as well.

Found out Helen’s CNA certification is good in VT. She just has to fill out an endorsement form and pay the fee. Lot’s of those jobs at the Montpelier hospital. I’m sure I can find something there as well. Burlingtion is only 40 miles or so if need be. Don’t know how that’d be in the winter but it is all interstate miles.

I’m thinking maybe get moved there and working then in a year or two start looking at houses/property.

I guess enough prattling on for tonight. More, or at least more topical conversation tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment